All TRUUNE products are precisely designed and handcrafted to the highest standards. However, in the event of a product problem, all TRUUNE products are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, which is also provided through TRUUNE’s authorized distributors and retail partners.
The warranty provides protection against defective materials and/or craftsmanship for the following products from the date of original purchase:
The warranty period for TRUUNE loudspeakers is divided into several parts, namely:
- Speaker body 5 years
- Speaker electronics and replaceable accessories 2 years
The warranty period for other TRUUNE accessories is 2 years.
TRUUNE may modify the terms of this warranty from time to time, and you agree to abide by the terms in effect at the time of purchase as posted on the official TRUUNE website at www.truune.com.
TRUUNE requires proof of acquisition when dealing with warranty repairs. In case you do not have it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be helpful to solve the problem.
If warranty or post-warranty repairs are required, please contact us via the Repair Form. We will then inform you immediately (at the latest within 48 hours during working days between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm) about the fastest possible service intervention. We will endeavour to carry out the warranty repair as quickly as possible, but no later than 90 days from the date of inspection of the defective goods.
To maintain the warranty, the product must be repaired by TRUUNE or an authorized TRUUNE service centre. TRUUNE reserves the right to use new or reconditioned parts for warranty repairs.
Limitation or cancellation of the warranty period
All TRUUNE brand loudspeakers are marked with a serial number. If any tampering or damage to these markings is found, your warranty will be denied.
The warranty does not cover:
- normal or reasonable wear and tear and/or any wear and tear caused by environmental deterioration of the TRUUNE product and/or its components
- mechanical or shipping damage to the TRUUNE product that is not attributable to the fault of TRUUNE and its authorized distributor
- damage to any consumable components of the TRUUNE product that would wear out or become depleted with use
- any TRUUNE product and/or any component thereof not purchased from an authorized dealer/distributor, including any parallel import or Gray market products, incorrect or unauthorized components that have been substituted and/or used in place of a TRUUNE product, any TRUUNE product and/or any component thereof that has been installed, disassembled, repaired, altered, modified, tampered with, or otherwise tampered with by any person/entity other than an authorized representative of TRUUNE and its authorized distributors
- any improper installation or connection of the TRUUNE Product (including, without limitation, any improper connection of the TRUUNE Product to an improper voltage or power source) that was not caused by the fault of TRUUNE and its Authorized Distributors
- any improper care, dropping, mishandling, misuse, abuse, or inadequate or improper use, operation, or maintenance of the TRUUNE Product
- any operation of the TRUUNE Product with any defective, improper device and/or attachment
- exposure of the TRUUNE Product to extreme temperature, heat, water or other liquids, insects, excessive moisture, sand, chemicals, battery leakage or any other contaminants
- any acts of God, including but not limited to acts of God, fire, lightning, typhoon, storm, earthquake, hurricane, natural disaster, tsunami, flood, war, riot, civil commotion
- any other cause beyond the reasonable control of TRUUNE and its authorized distributor